Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A-L-W-A-Y-S T-O-G-E-T-H-E-R

today 15th of July Wednesday..
today the CLASS STREAMING DAY..
today the day of sadness..

yee shian helped us. she get straight A's and 2K was the best class.
although sitting in my own class, the whole scene in class was.......
......different.....
every time i turned and look to my right..
i saw ...best friends chatting,playing...
now, left kelvin sitting there..
cheeren, derek, kianlim was there..
where are you delcan?jason? daryl?
WHERE R U GUYS?? i miss you T.T


while teacher was teaching at the front..
the whole class was in a silent..
if teacher's ask questions, 2L's students answered..
WHAT THING WAS MISSING?
The voice..those laughter..

to my gang and other friends..
hope you all can promise me one thing..
promise me that we will be always together~
would you guys promise me?


Pinky

No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos