Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

whoa! exams over!!

after being hardworking for several days..
finally has over~ yeah!
you had made a good job!
seriously, i didnt put much attentions on this July test.
for me, it was like not important and useless test..
do you think that?
i done my revision for just 1 hour and then..
lie on the sofa and watch tv till night..
or i will go have a long nap~ zzz
but i also done my test well..wahahaha*evil laugh*
leeping may have punishment for that huh?
giving me a blank brain while test or something??
walao!

today's test..science, mandarin, kh and psv!!
tell u my secret..i blank a section in my mandarin test!!!! (hope my sis didnt see this post, if not she will be telling my mum! )
the section is FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH CORRECT ANSWERS..no choices to choose~
that moment, i was fall in to a big trap!! T_T
doesnt wrong right? if i change the instruction
FILL IN THE BLANKS WITH CORRECT ANSWERS ---> LEAVE IT THE BLANKS WITH JUST IGNORING IT
this was my first time for just leaving a blank without answers..
maybe this is a punishment *sob*


my friends was betting exam marks with cheeren..
betting with $$
admire them..i am not daring to bet with him lah..
he is very pro one ><



that's all for today~
bye guys..
take care =]


♥ Pinky

1 comment:

JJ said...

me geng leh~dare to bet wif him ><~~~hope can win him lo xD

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos