Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The first week of school :)

whoooooooooooaaa!!


here comes the first weekend of the year.
after being at school for one week.
i felt like 1 week is just like 1 day passes.


For your information, im currently studying in 3 Luhur.
gonna separate with yaue shen, daryl and steven.
but we both KRK classes were just "neighbors".
 so we can meet each other easily!!


my birthday was on the second day of school.
it was a great birthday for me although i didnt celebrate it.
all friends in school wish me,
so do my facebook's buddies!!
thanks to all facebook buddies!!









the boys keep wishing me :Happy new year!
also sang me a song " gong xi..gong xi..gong xi ni ya!!"
haha.. they told me that birthday song had upgraded ..=.=" 
anyway, thanks to my boy friends..(too many boy friends!!xD not boyfriend)

yee ling, adeline and jia bei sang birthday song for me.
and thanks!! i really do love you guys!! :D


now I'm finally 15!
i have grown up and i need to be more hardworking than last year.
cant believed  that i have been living for 15 years.
many things changed, many things i learned, many things i experienced,many new things i saw,many friends i met...
 



the day before the school reopen day,
i cant sleep at all and keep thinking about tomorrow.
wondering what's new in school, what will be happened tomorrow.
went to bed on 10pm. woke up on 4am then slept and woke again on 5am.
then tried to sleep again. finally it's 6am!!
whoo..tired first day , but i met up my gang, doesn't feel tired at all.
playing whole day long.



 my first day school look!!


it's really fun at shcool where u can chat with friends, study and fooling around in class.
but when school didn't have long holidays, always study , study and study.
you will really get bored on it.


teachers in school gone even strict then last year.
for this year's school mission : SEKOLAH CEMERLANG,PELAJAR BERTERTAMPILAN.
teacher said that we need to complete this mission in this year 2010.
will all students follow the school rules?
i just saw the first day of school.
a discipline teacher cane on an Indian boy's butt!!
cause that student made something wrong or what..
are you gonna cane everyone like that?
late to school also kena caned . no more warnings.
the school gone crazyyy..!! 
soooo..just be a good student then nothing's gonna happened..like me!! :D

 homeworks are making me headache .
it just the first week of school, a lots of homework we need to complete.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww~~ I'm still in holiday mood!!! WAKE UP LEE PING!!

+ tuitions.. add more two subjects this year, BM and English.
my whole week schedule is full!! except for tuesday. currently no plans for that day.
no pressure but tired.. :'(





that's my first week of school.















No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos