Instagram

Instagram

Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010!!

wow!
it's a brand new starting on a brand new year!!
yes!! i'm 15!!
not exactly 15 right now but my coming birthday is very soon from now!!
hehe~

going any places to countdown?
nope. 

then where are you last night?
home.

so, u countdown at home?
actually in my sister's room.

u two got countdown for the new year?
nope. :)

what you two doing in the room?
camwhore for the new year! :D

yea. no countdown for this year.
WE did cam whore a lots.
it's me only cam whore a lot ==





 
 
 



 all in different emotions 



bla bla bla~

actually i want to capture a photo of my phone with 12.00am 01-01-2010 on the screen.
but i got this...


wuuuu..i fall asleep last night.



all the best for everything!! :D



2010

i may put this as my header..hehe :D
but i love my new header now =]


my sister's NEW phone chain..cute!


hope this year will be more better than past years!!
Happy New Year my readers!!! :D

☆☆░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░♫░░☆☆ ☆☆░░░♫░░▓▓░░▓░░♥░░▓░▓▓▓░░░▓░░♥░░▓░░░♥░☆☆ ☆☆░♫░♥░░▓▓░░▓░♫░♫░▓░░░▓░░░▓░░♫░░▓░░░♫░☆☆ ☆☆░♫░░▓▓░░░░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░▓░░░♫░▓░♫░░░☆☆ ☆☆░░░▓▓░░░♥░▓░♫░♥░▓░░░▓░░░▓░♫░░░▓░░░♥░☆☆ ☆☆░░▓▓░♫░♫░░▓░░░♫░▓░░░▓░░░▓░░♫░░▓░░♫░░☆☆ ☆☆░░▓▓░░░░♥░▓░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░▓░░░░░▓░░░░░☆☆ ☆☆░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░♫░░☆☆




wish you all the best ♥


1 comment:

Jayne Quek said...

To:Fee Po

yaya..Good luck and be better days for the whole year...Muackzz




Love,
Jayne>.<

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos