Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, January 16, 2010

YO people!!




the second week of my school look.

finally blogging here..miss me?
so how's school so far? it's the second week of school.
time flies soo fast!!

there's a tons of homeworks are waiting you to do it!!
but i have done , you?


start loving my eyebags!!

so long no camwhore d..
here comes my camwhore mood!!
wakaka!!
these few times love to camwhore with pressed lips.
not posing with showing my teeth..


this one is still okay right?


please dont get bored on me.
i love camwhore!! :D


now is 12.30 afternoon.
just finished chatting with yujuin in msn.
they all went for a movie at jusco now..
just me not going.
sorry guys, my mum not allow me going for now.
after CNY first.. :'(

have fun..sob

let's think about in another way,
i can save my money for my CNY clothes and for the trip to Bangkok.
and also save time for me and my laptop!!
right?

but i also quite sad coz everyone's going today..zz
even my monitor and some friends seldom followed us
hang out also came this time..
.......


OH! i have tags to complete for my friends.!!
update update more..!!

heee :D

be happy guys!!

a reply to yee ling:

11 Jan 10, 22:30  
yeeling: weee is that little girl you? O.O so young already can pose until so yeng hahaa
 
me: Yup! that's me while i was a kid.
i also shocked when i saw this photo in my old album.
i asked my dad how he took this shot .
he told me:
" hmm..that time i called you to look at somwhere. and you were very smart, you just listen to me then look at the direction i called you to see.
later then, i faster go get my position and KI CHAK! snapped this photo.."

me:"oh my god! is it real? or mum's at the other side and call me to see that direction?"

dad:" of course not..if ur mum's there calling your name, i think u should already smile right? cant be so emo..you  are a really good kid.."

me *laughing*" i'm really is a good poser while i was a kid!! :D"

dad:" ya larh.. if your hair grow more longer then it will be perfect!!hahah"

if i have a time , i will share with you all my old photos =]



No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos