Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fun? totally.

hey people!
it's been a week passes again since my last post.

everyone's is busy with school stuffs.
decorating , cleaning, homeworks and more!!
many classes had been decorated with many lanterns and angpau[s]
everyone is so hardworking for this year..cant believe my own sight!
not like previous years..haha! maybe i didn't realized it last time?

okay. let's post about last Tuesday's activity. Latihan Merentas Desa.



random photo taken.



 i'm not good in sporting.
and seldom do exercise.
muscle cramp after the day :(


*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

next, talk about yesterday.
was the replacement school-ing day for CNY.
we did gotong-royong and curriculum's meeting.

after school, my gang came my house.
for?
do some school stuffs + playing!!
and decided to go night market nearby my house.




 me and ronica.




just me and ronica love camwhore..haha


ronica, kelvin and me!


come on guys! that's my bed :'(

Jason!! not my buster T-T



i introduced my friends to my parents.
with saying their nicknames.
funny lar..
delcan chu,daryl ong, jason lee,kelvin pang...
guess what's cheehaw nickname? they told me.
Harry Chia.
hahahahaa..


then, we went for movie.
we watched WRONG TURN 3.
horror movie.
http://www.fullhalloween.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/wrong-turn-3-left-for-dead-2009-poster.jpg


spot the 3 fellows lying on the floor watch the movie.
it's chee haw,jason and daryl.



we went outside to find something. the boys went for basketball =.=
come on guys!haizz

later, we went to night market.
it's raining when we step out the gate.
swt lar..so unlucky one..
but we also went to buy some food for dinner.

everyone is wet haha..
quite fun in the rain..with umbrella.haha


it's me and kaishen.
actually we're not sharing the umbrella!!
at first, me and sarah sharing the umbrella.
kaishen own umbrella.
then sarah took kaishen's one and ran off.
then, left me and kaishen lor..
with char kueh teow and 珍珠奶茶 on hands.
haha.. :D


Chinese New Year is coming very soon!!
had to change my header for CNY themes.haha!!

that's all
chaos!

ps: Chinese New Year!!!yeah.



No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos