Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A message for my lovely friend.

Seems like many bloggers post about their friends in 2009.
 i also want to write a message to my friends best friends before school starts cause maybe i wont update my blog often. =]


First of all ,the rankings of friends are regardless. hope you all understand :)

Ronica Choo


I saw your blog posted about me, felt very touch.
almost cried :'(
you are a close friend to me, you know it.
it's very funny to talk about how's the first met between you and me.
i'm not sure whether you remember,we met on a friend's birthday party.
honestly , the first image you gave me was like ..you are a quiet girl and doesn't like to meet new friends.
it was quite shock, cause you asked me "what's your name? what class??"
at primary school ,when we passed by,i waved and say hi to you. but your action was like ignoring me =C ( it's just feelings )

form 1, we were in the same class.
later then we become best friends.
i realize you are totally different with what i thought.
you are not quiet person at all..(haha!! it's real )
you love to make friends..
you make everyone happy.
although you cant comfort a person, i know you are trying to make someone happy.
so you used many kind of actions to make someone stop crying.
you can communicate well but just sometimes you used the wrong word to communicate with others. haha... sometimes your speakings was to funny till we all also can't beat you.
maybe this makes everyone loves you. :)



sometimes we argue, maybe just for a few minutes didnt speak to each other. but later then, we back together again..haha~
although sometimes you talk bad about my family, my religions. i know my religions are different with you all. i really did angry you!!(sometimes lah..) but just didnt shown up on my face. Maybe you just too good to me. when i think about you talk bad about me..and take my name as a joke for otheres..I REALLY ANGRY ARGH!! sometimes lah...so bad, i'm a very good friend for you so you always bully me :'(

i'm sorry for cant advise you on love matters. cause i'm not experienced!!! xD
hahaha..i shouldn't say about love sucks or anything bad about love.
cause i dunno about love feelings. if you really love that guy, and i keep saying that the guy was too bad for you. i think you should listen to your heart. haha!! but saya know love sikit sikit lah.
my mum always talk about this topic to me =.=

thank you for being such a good friend to me.
thank you for everything!!
wishes you happy and healthy in the following days..
and lastly..GOOD LUCK IN PMR!!
let's battle!! hehee :D

 LOVE YA!! muahhhhhhhhh~~


Sarah Yen



kwan kwan ah~~~
so long no meet you edi!!
miss you arhhhh.. ( serious tau!! )
where have you been?? where are you?? cant find you one?? T-T

how we met d??
oh..we were classmates in primary school, standard 6.
but we are not that close friend as now.
the first image you gave me was like a girl that love hanging outs and spend a lot of money @_@
after we knowing each other longer, i realize you are a really loves hang outs!! haha
you love to explore the world of shopping's!! wakaka!!

you are the most clever girl one in our group(boys +girls)
you helped us a lot in homework problems and studies..
thank you T-T

in love matters , you are most experienced one!! wakaka!! joking de lah.
when you like a guy, you wont show it. you just will like that guy quietly.
If we asked who's your crush, you also wont tell one.
now i know the reason you dont tell us d, cause we are too sampat right??
you scared we will tell that guys and give bad reaction that guy right??
we promise we wont de lah ..hahahahah!!

but now you changed edi lorh.
nowadays always spot an eye on that guy's girlfriend..haha
sometimes your acting was making us cant read ur mind, just dunno what you're thinking..

i remember you cried once at school, cause of exam's results.
stupid exam!!! i know you pay a lot of attentions in studies(that's why she's top student mah..). but just don't give too much pressure on yourself. =]

thanks for helping me while i'm having trouble and comforting me while i'm in bad mood ..
thanks a lot..
you are my best friend ever and you must remember that!!
hope i'm also your best friend forever1!:)

love ya....~~!!xD
good luck in everything!!
we gonna sitting on PMR this year lorh..together get straight A's!! Gambateh!!
of course, this year is my turn get the first in class lo !! dont say i'm a black heart, i give you the second place. =] heeeee..~ 


Elaine Teo




hey ying ying!!
hope you'll see this post. =]

hmmm..
we met in form 1, classmates.
time flies..
we have been go through in many problems.
this year is the 3rd year we be best friends!!

everyone know that you cried the most in class..haha
sometimes we doesnt know the reason you're crying.
and me, dont know how to comfort people .
hope you forgive what i have done wrong =]

you are the first one in relationship in our gang.
and you are also the youngest one in our gang.
i remember once,we went to jusco with your mum's car.
your mum keep scolding you for hanging out with us,
and say that you are very young to go out with friends.
she also called us to take care of you, just because you younger than us for a few months.
for me, you are younger than me for almost 1 year old!! wow!! haha
everyone care about you , and you know it =]

since you broke with him, you have been stronger and didnt cry edi.
we all are proud of you and always remember you have us!!
the boys and we girls..always here..
If you are not the same class with us next year, we will always come to find you in recess time.
but we all hoping we all same class together just like form 1 :'(

hope you all the best in everything!!!

mwahhhh~~~~ :D


Yvoone Tan

we met on a party , same like karkar!
you are a very good friend for me.
although you have your own best friends, we always treat you as a part of us.
sorry for i have done wrong to you in 2009.
and thank you for everything !!
you are a nice and caring friend. i'm sure everyone loves you ..~~

wishes you the best in coming years!! :D

Sherny Chong

wooots!!
hey fann, long time didnt meet you edi leh.
1 month its like a year!!

thanks for posting me on your blog. felt touch :')

i dunno what to say...

although we are not in the same sections last year, we're going to meet everyday in school this year!! :D

cant wait to meet you tomoro!! miss you a lots!!!!
how's your holiday going?? it will be great right??

yo~~good luck in PMR ya..
we all hardworking together, sure can get straight A's!!
Good luck ya!!! heeee :D


The boys

i bet you guys wont see my blog one..but i also want to talk something  everything bad bout you all !! wakaka!!



Daryl

*ahhem* what to say?? =.=
thanks for being a good friend for us.
haha..smile always!!! :D


Delcan
aiyorr..this one bad lorh~
haha..kidding!!
you are a very good guy larh..
just sometimes like to say people's bad word one..
a twin brother with Jason ..you two same same one..
hmm.. Good luck lorh!! sure get good results in coming exams!!
gambateh!! xD


Kelvin

hey fatty round apongebob!!
stop your sponge attack d larh!! (sudden attack --> sponge attack)
come view my blog!!see how bad i'm talking about you!!
haha..you are the most believable friend in the boys.
but just cant believe your studies can get top in class.haha
don't know how you can get so top in class, always play SA!!
keep it up!! sure can beat me down!!haha!
thank you for your help and everything!!


Steven
ah tham!!
so long no see you d~
i think i no nid to write about you larh.
coz you wont come visit my blog one.. =[
you are a very good friend for me, thank you !!


Jason
the most funny guy in our gang.
sometimes i really dont understand you , just talking silently to others,watching me and keep laughing there.
like talking about me =.= talking bad about me..
same with delcan larh..twin brothers!!
anyway, study hard lorh!! get good results in PMR as you get in UPSR!!
all the best !! :)


Chee Haw
hey. start schooling tomoro !!
the first year we both are classmates!!
stop your hidung tinggi attitude larh!!(especially in science subject)
you can get more better in your exams!!~
good luck my friend!! :D





I LOVE YOU ALL!! 
YOU ARE MY BEST FRIENDS!!
MAY OUR FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS!!:D
ALL THE BEST! GOOD LUCK!!


No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos